I've spent a lot of time playing Team Fortress 2.
3019 hours to be exact.
I got into the game's competitive scene back when I had only played for 300 hours. After getting comfortable playing pick up games on TF2Center, I'd soon join my first competitive team back in UGC Season 19. Since then, I've grown a lot as both a player and a person. My time in competitive introduced me to people who've remained close friends to this day, as well as help me further develop both my personality and identity. In fact, the name “Person Meetup” came though my playtime in competitive; “Person” being my Steam name when I joined my first team, and “Meetup” coming from me regularly ringing for a team called “Pythagorean Meetup.”
My main classes in Team Fortress 2 are Scout, Engineer, and Medic; Engineer being the primary class I play. I've pull off quite a few clutches, with one even making it onto LuckyLukeTF2's Top 10 TF2 Plays series. I've also had people refer to me a "Person Meatshot" in reference to the damage I've managed to deal in combat. For more context, check my RGL Profile.
Current Class Hours
- S19: NA Iron | The Omega Squaddies | Engi Substitute | 4-4
- S20: NA Steel | Hip To Be Square | Scout/Medic/Engi Substitute | 4-4
- S21: NA Steel | Pythagorean Meetup | Engi Substitute | 4-4
- S25: NA Steel | NBC's The Office | Engi Main | 4-5
- S3: NA Open | Napalm Sticks To Kids | Engi Main | 5-3
- S4: NA Intermediate | Napalm Sticks To Kids | Engi Main | 2-5
- S5: NA Intermediate | Napalm Sticks To Kids | Engi Main | 2-5
- S6: NA Main | (non) consensual vibing | Engi Main | 5-5 (4th Place)
Beyond The Dustbowl
Outside of Team Fortress 2, I've also played in the League of Legends tournaments hosted at VulcLAN. I was playing my main role as support when my team and I won the 2018 tourney.